Threes, Monument Valley, And More Join Apps For Red Charity Campaign
Apple has announced a partnership with app developers to raise money for the fight against AIDS. From today through December 7, 100 percent of the purchase price of 24 different apps will support the (Product) Red Global Fund.
Included on the roster are big names like Angry Birds, Clash of Clans, and Cut the Rope 2. For those titles that are free-to-play, in-app purchases will support the cause.
Here’s the full list of participating apps:
- Angry Birds by Rovio
- Bubble Witch Saga 2 by King.com
- Clash of Clans by Supercell
- Clear - Tasks, Reminders, & To-Do Lists by Realmac
- CSR Racing by NaturalMotion
- Cut the Rope 2 by ZeptoLab
- Despicable Me: Minion Rush by Gameloft
- Djay 2 for iPhone by algoriddim
- Farmville 2: Country Escape by Zynga
- FIFA 15 Ultimate Team by EA Sports
- Frozen Free Fall by Disney
- GarageBand by Apple
- Heads Up! by Warner Bros.
- Kim Kardashian: Hollywood by Glu Games
- Kitchen Stores Recipes by AJNS New Media
- Monument Valley by ustwo
- Over by Over
- Puzzle & Dragons by GungHo
- Rayman Fiesta Run by Ubisoft
- Star Walk 2 - Guide to the Sky Day and Night by Vito
- The Human Body by Tinybop
- The Sims FreePlay by EA
- Threes by Sirvo
- Toca Town by Toca Boca
You can acquire these games via the App Store. For more on Project(Red), visit the organization’s website.
It’s great to see large publishers and devs behind some of this year’s greatest mobile titles banding together to raise money during the holidays. There are a number of games worth your time on this list, and if you haven’t played Threes, now is a great time.