New Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Update Includes Several Bug Fixes, Increased Stability, And More
Marvel's Spider-Man 2 hit PlayStation 5 exclusively on October 20 and quickly became Sony's fastest-selling first-party game. While we loved the game – read Game Informer's Marvel's Spider-Man 2 review here – players have discovered bugs and issues leading to laughter and, in some cases, progress impediment. Fortunately, developer Insomniac Games has been quick to fix issues with updates, like one last week that fixed an incorrect flag and the infamous white cube model issue.
Now, the studio has released another update targeting various bugs players might be encountering in the game related to specific missions, shortcuts, tutorials, and more.
Here's the full Update Version 1.001.004 release notes:
- Addressed an issue where players could become stuck during the finale of Marko's Memories
- Addressed an issue where a boss could become stuck in geometry
- Addressed multiple issues where the player could become stuck during the Galvanize tutorial
- Addressed an issue where players with shortcuts enabled could become stuck in a puzzle during the New Threads mission
- Addressed an issue where the Charge Jump would break when assigned to a shortcut
- Addressed an issue where the Upgraded Classic suit had duplicate eye details
- Further addressed issues where models would not load properly after long play sessions
- Improved stability
Are you still playing Marvel's Spider-Man 2? Let us know in the comments below!