Xbox Game Pass Adds 7 New Games, Including Code Vein, Elite Dangerous, And More
We've officially surpassed the halfway mark of February 2021 and to celebrate, Microsoft is sharing the new titles that players can look forward to coming to Xbox Game Pass. This ever-evolving library is constantly bringing new favorites and brand new games into its rotation and now seven new adventures are joining the fray.
For those that may not be aware, Xbox Game Pass is a subscription service where, for a monthly flat fee, players can enjoy tons of games at no additional cost, including day-one first-party launch titles, DLC, and more additional content. For February going into the new month, we've got several new additions to enjoy, which you can learn more about below:
- Code Vein, PC - February 18
- Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Ultimate Edition, Cloud and Console - February 18
- Wreckfest, Cloud, Console, and PC - February 18
- Killer Queen Black, Cloud and Console - February 23
- Dirt 5, Cloud, Console, and PC - February 25
- Elite Dangerous, Console - February 25
- Superhot: Mind Control Delete, PC - February 25
DLC and game updates:
- Destiny 2: Season of the Chosen - Until May 11
- Fallout 76: Fascnacht Parade - February 16 - February 22
- Microsoft Flight Simulator World Update III: United Kingdom and Ireland - Available now
- Minecraft Dungeons: Flames of the Nether DLC and 10 Million Players Celebration - February 24
- Moving Out: Movers in Paradise DLC - February 25
- State of Decay 2: Toward Brighter Days - February 16 - March 1
- Dirt 4, Console - February 24
- Momodora: reverie Under the Moonlight, Console and PC - February 28
- Mother Russia Bleeds, PC - February 28
- Oxenfree, Console and PC - February 28
- The Jackbox Party Pack 4, Console - February 28
- Vambrace: Cold Soul, Console and PC - February 28
For those that don't have a Game Pass membership yet, here's what you need to know. With this service, there are two options to choose from: the Xbox Game Pass and the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Both offer Xbox players a chance to play over 100 titles at no additional cost, including day-one launches of first-party titles.
Xbox Game Pass is $9.99 a month with the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate version coming in at $14.99, including Xbox Live Gold into that updated price. It's a solid deal, great for those that don't care to own titles or intent to play through more than once.
What do you think about the latest titles to join the Xbox Game Pass going into March 2021? Sound off in the comment section below!