Spider-Man 2 Features Over 65 Suits And More Details From State Of Play
Creative director Bryan Intihar shared all kinds of new Spider-Man 2 details during today's State of Play. While showing off new gameplay Intihar shared a big list of Spider-Man 2 details, which you can see below.
- The city has doubled in size
- Web wings (which we have seen before) allow for even faster traversal
- Peter Parker's old high-school is a location you can visit, as well as Miles Morales' Visions Academy
- You will be able to swap between Parker Spider-Man and Morales Spider-Man almost instantly
- New U.I. options and more visually interesting tasks to do around the city will, hopefully, prevent you from using the menus too much
- Parker and Morales can user a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man app
- Folks will make requests for Spider-Man's help. Sometimes they want a specific Spider-Man, often they don't care
- There is a new fast-travel system
- There are over 65 suits to unlock and wear
Spider-Man 2 releases October 20 on PlayStation 5. Keep an eye on our website tomorrow for even more from the game, including hands-on impressions.