Changes Coming To Medal Of Honor Warfighter
An update for Medal of Honor Warfighter is poised to hit the PC on Dec. 17, and the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 on Dec. 18. Community feedback is the driving force behind what aspects of the game will be updated.
The update will be optional on the 360, but it will be required on every platform if players want the upcoming Zero Dark Thirty map pack. The map pack will be free for anyone with the Limited or Digital Deluxe editions of the game, but will cost everyone else $9.99, or 800 Microsoft Points.
Here’s a rundown of the fixes and content that will be included in the update:
- VoIP improvements
- Front-end visual improvements in MP
- Increased bullet damage in Real Ops
- In-game Party improvements
- Shortened post-match timer and updated post-match progression display
- Several fixes for Eyefinity setups (PC)
- Added server leaderboards post-match
- Added Fireteam leaderboards in Battlelog
- Added Quick Select for classes/weapons
- Added server password protection support (PC)
- Added ability to modify FOV through in-game options (PC)
- Added ability to modify ADS mouse speed option (PC)
- 10 additional multiplayer ranks: Atlas Commander Bronze 1/2/3, Atlas Commander Silver 1/2/3, Atlas Commander Gold 1/2/3, and Atlas Supreme Commander
- Improved stability for SP and MP
- Numerous fixes addressing known bugs and exploits
- Additional content and changes in preparation for the Zero Dark Thirty Map Pack.