Carrie Fisher, Susan Sarandon Join Dishonored's Voice Cast
Arkane Studios and Bethesda have announced the list of actors who are lending their vocal talents in the upcoming action game. The list is peppered with familiar names, including Carrie Fisher and Susan Sarandon.
“Having such talented actors voice Dishonored's compelling cast of characters adds a rich, powerful element to the game,” said Raphaël Colantonio, president of Arkane Studios. “We want to draw people into this virtual world and make it feel real. This celebrated cast adds wonderful depth and credibility to the overall Dishonored gameplay experience."
Here's the revealed cast, along character descriptions from Bethesda and Arkane:
- Susan Sarandon will make her videogame debut as the former aristocrat, Granny Rags – an intriguing old blind woman now deranged after years of street life.
- Brad Dourif takes on the role of the inventor Piero, creator of the iconic mask worn by Corvo as well as a wealth of gadgets Corvo can use.
- Carrie Fisher can be heard broadcasting government propaganda over loudspeakers throughout the city of Dunwall, where the game is set.
- John Slattery takes on the role of Admiral Havelock, a Loyalist who helps Corvo on his quest.
- Michael Madsen brings his videogame voiceover experience to the role of Daud, a mysterious assassin.
- Chloë Grace Moretz portrays Young Lady Emily, the Empress’ daughter who is kidnapped after her mother’s death.
- Lena Headey plays Emily’s caretaker, Calista.
For more on the game, check out our September issue, which features a six-page preview filled with hands-on impressions and exclusive details. In addition, you can visit our online hub for the game. It's packed with video interviews, features on the history of Arkane, and much more.
Look for the game on PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 on October 9.