Rainbow Six Siege Hibana Statue Revealed In Incredible Detail
If you're a Hibana fan, this Rainbow Six Siege statue is a must-have, but it's going to cost you more than just a pretty penny. Whether you're an avid collector or looking for a nice gift for the gamer in your life, this collectible is a fine addition from PureArts Studio.
The 1:4 scale Hibana Elite statue seen below will set you back $500 dollars, which is a pretty standard price point for a statue of this size made with polyresin. It features alternate weapons for her, including her Kyudo Japanese bow and the X-KAIROS 40 mm caliber launcher.
The statue offers two unique poses for each weapon type, making her an interchangeable addition to any collection. It's also good for those that love the idea of the bow and not the bow itself.
For those collectors that may be interested, here is what you need to know about the above Hibana statue from Rainbow Six Siege:
- Unique Abilities: The X-KAIROS - a 40 mm caliber launcher and its pellets that can be displayed held in her hands.
- Secondary Weapon: The BEARING 9 - a machine pistol that magnetically attaches to the waist holder.
- The Kyūdō - Her emblematic weapon, the Kyūdō is a Japanese bow that you can display ready to shoot.
- Japanese lantern including an LED lighting system, can be displayed anywhere on the base.
- Dynamic and realistic sculpted clothes
- 2 arm poses
- 1 bag of pink fabric cherry-blossom petals
- AVAILABLE IN NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA ONLY
- Licensed by: Ubisoft
- Scale: 1/4
- Material: Polyresin
- Regular Price: $499
- Estimated Delivery: Q3 2021
- Limitation: 999
- Batteries not included: 3 x LR44
Coming in at just under $500, the Rainbow Six Siege Hibana Elite Skin statue is now available to order right here through the PureArts website.
What do you think about the latest Rainbow Six Siege statue to be revealed? What other operator would you like to see get the collectible treatment next? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below!