Dragon Quest XI Switch Gets New Story Details
It's safe to say that Dragon Quest XI is a big game. Now, thanks to a recent update to Square Enix's official website for Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition, we know it's getting even bigger. With a host of new screenshots and information, Dragon Quest XI's party members will be leading their own new stories.
The website reads, "Go on an adventure where each character becomes the protagonist of their own story. Talk to people, explore, find treasure, and fight against formidable foes in a unique new story experience." The website shows that you can control the game's party members to take down unique bosses in their own side story. Some will build their own party throughout the course of their tale, and some will go it alone.
The website also teases what a few of the stories have in store.
- Erik is imprisoned in the monsters’ hideout. He seems to be planning an escape with a Healslime named Homirin, but…?
- Sylvando visits Gondolia, where he comes across people being harassed by thieves, so he takes action to turn things around.
- Jade, who visits Octagonia, is imprisoned in another world by Booga…
- Rab, who charges at a bunny he runs into in a mysterious world, ends up at an unexpected and nostalgic place…
- A dark shadow appears in Heliodor Castle. Hendrick calls to the shadow and says, “…is that you, Jasper?”