Good Things Are Happening At Capcom
From a brand new IP to an exciting new chapter in Devil May Cry, Capcom has an intriguing and diverse lineup on tap through 2013 and beyond.
Game Informer's Tim Turi made the sacrifice of leaving Minneapolis in February for San Francisco, where he dived deep into Capcom's upcoming offerings. The enthusiasm he returned with is unsettling, based on the extensive hands-on preview reports he penned upon his return:
- Remember Me impressed with its deliberate combat system, unique setting, and outstanding visuals.
- Resident Evil Revelations' HD remix plays great with two analog sticks and upgraded graphics.
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate brings cross-platform co-op to Nintendo's Wii U and 3DS.
- Darkstalkers Resurrection returns two games from that cult hit series to a console near you.
- DMC's Vergil's Downfall DLC adds even more amazing combat to Ninja Theory's excellent reboot.
Is Capcom's direction as pleasing to you as it is to Tim? Let us know in the comments below.