New Mortal Kombat 11 Update Adds New Brutalities And Nerfs Scorpion
Nightwolf is still a few days away but NetherRealm has started prepping the landing for the DLC character with a huge update that adds some goodies and tweaks, and slaps Scorpion in the face with a nerf the community has been requesting for a while now.
You can find the whole patch list here but the most noteworthy points are as follows:
- Scorpion's Hell Port can now be fended off with an uppercut, making it much easier to counter.
- Several brutalities have been added to the game for the player to discover.
- A bevy of new color-blind mode options are in the menu.
- Buffs to Shao Kahn, Kollector, Raiden, and Kotal Kahn
- Various new rewards for completing towers (including Johnny Cage announcer)
- The Krypt has more detailed "where to get" information on items.
For more on Mortal Kombat 11, be sure to check out our original review.