Bit Trip Saga
All six Bit Trip games will converge on one 3DS cart sometime this summer. Check out the first screens here... including one in 3D!
First the Bit Trip compilation seemed like an April Fool's gag, then it was officially announced, and now we have the first images of what it looks like down in the gallery. The previous box art was clearly placeholder, but now we've got a new one with much more pop. Be sure to click on it for a larger view.
And, if you're raring to see what the game's 3D effects will look like on your 3DS, download this 3D screenshot and follow the steps below.
- Remove the SD card from your 3DS.
- Plug the SD card into a card reader connected to your PC or Mac.
- Open up the file labeled "DCIM," then open the next one titled "100NIN03" or something close to that.
- Drag the file you downloaded named "BIT_0002.MPO" in with the rest of your photos.
- Eject the SD card from your computer.
- Put it in your 3DS.
- Open the Nintendo 3DS Camera and press the View Photos tab at the bottom.
- Find the Bit Trip screen in your library and LOOK AT IT IN 3D.