Along with revealing a full list of Battlefield 4's multiplayer maps, DICE has also revealed and detailed every multiplayer mode. You can check out the full list below which also details the Conquest and Domination modes in case you haven't had a chance to check them out during the game's beta. DICE promises that every mode will be playable on every map in the game, "by carefully zoning the playable combat areas, adapting flag layouts, and catering for a variety of gameplay styles," according to as post on the Battlefield Blog.
You can also check out a few images showcasing four of the modes in the gallery below.
- Conquest – All-out vehicle warfare mixed with intense infantry action across land, air and sea
- Domination – Fast-paced infantry variant of Conquest
- Obliteration – Mad dash in vehicles and on foot to deliver explosives
- Defuse – Competitive close quarters combat
- Team Deathmatch – The classic shooter mode – Battlefield 4 style
- Rush – Fight deep into enemy territory by detonating their M-COM stations
- Squad Deathmatch – Four squads fight on the ground with limited vehicle support in a race to the top of the leaderboard
Battlefield 4 is coming to PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 on October 29. The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game will be available on November 12 and 19 respectively. For more Battlefield 4 info, head here and here.
[Source: Battlefield Blog]