Upcoming Overwatch Patch Will Include Server Browser And Custom Game Features
In today's Developer Update, Game Director Jeff Kaplan talked about changes coming to Blizzard's first-person shooter. Among the changes and additions listed are the following:
- Capture The Flag will be added to Overwatch permanently as a custom game mode.
- Players gain experience in custom game modes.
- Nine additional maps have been converted to Capture The Rooster (Overwatch's Capture The Flag).
- A number of mutators and features will be available for players to toggle on and off in custom game modes, such as flag pickup times and Widowmaker's hook refresh times.
- A server browser that will allow players to select servers to play on in their region.
You can watch the full Developer Update here:
More customization options are always a good thing in my book.