Ruffian Announces Crackdown 2 Graffiti Contest
Pacific City needs your help. In the ten years since the original Crackdown, chaos has reclaimed the streets. “Deranged freaks” roam the ruins of once prosperous hubs and abandoned cars litter the highways. But it’s not your responsibility to clean up the mess – yet. Instead, you have been called upon to contribute to the disorder.
Crackdown 2 developer Ruffian Games is looking for artists to submit original graffiti creations to populate Pacific City. Winners will have their work appear in the game and will be featured in the credits.
• All graffiti art must be submitted by Wednesday, Dec. 9 to be considered
• All submissions must be original work
• Keep it clean and tasteful. Offensive material will not be considered
• Submission format: 1024 x 1024 images. Any format will be accepted, but PNG is preferred
• All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No cap as to how many winners will be chosen has been provided, but those who do earn a spot will be announced shortly after the December 9 deadline.
As part of a sad plea, included in the contest announcement was a submission from lead designer Steve Iannetta, which you can see above. Think you can top him?
Crackdown 2 hits retail exclusively for the Xbox 360 in 2010.