Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy Of The Duelist: Link Evolution Comes Exclusively To Switch This Summer
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist was released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam but is making its way to Switch as Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Dueslist: Link Evolution. This version of the game comes with a handful of new features, like 20 new characters and an extended story mode. This version will also include everything that was put out for those original versions as DLC.
Coming out this summer, here is what Konami says you can look forward to in this updated card battler:
- Build and customize a Deck from more than 9,000 cards, the most in any Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card video game
- Challenge other players with local-play or Nintendo Switch Online
- The addition of Link Monster cards not only change the way seasoned Duelists play their cards, but where they play them
- Take on the roles of the animated series’ villains with Reverse Duels
- Compete with Battle Packs for Sealed play and Draft play
- Includes all previously released Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist content
No price was given for the game, but the standard version of Legacy of the Duelist runs for $19.99 on current systems. You can check out which new Yu-Gi-Oh! characters are coming to Jump Force or watch us pull rad new Yu-Gi-Oh! cards from booster packs.