Meet Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden's Foxy New Hero
The Bearded Ladies just showed off a new recruitable character to its tactical adventure game Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden. Farrow is a humanoid fox and combat-ready Stalker who can use her signature ability, Silent Assassin, to double her critical strike chance while hidden.
Players will encounter Farrow in the Metal Fields. This stealthy fox makes for a great assassin, but she has no memory of her origins and had no idea that anything other than her settlement existed until she meets your crew in Road to Eden.
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden lets players choose from a number of mutations split into three categories: Passive, Minor, and Major. While Farrow has several options, you can only equip one from each category. Her mutations include:
- Super Tendons: Move and sprint to high places without a ladder.
- Silent Assassin: Do great damage while in hiding.
- Circuit Breaker: Identify and disable a mechanical enemy's critical functioning parts for 1 turn.
- Sneak: Pass others unnoticed.
- Gunslinger: Shoot multiple targets at once using only 1 AP.
- Corpse Eater: Eat fresh raw meat to replenish your health.
- Moth Wings: Grow wings on your back to move vertically and hover in position.
- Frog legs: Perform super-mutant leaps and cover long distances.
Farrow also has passive stat boosts that will upgrade her chance of inflicting critical damage and increase her maximum health.
You'll be able to try out the vulpine recruit when Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden comes to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on December 4. You can see the game in action in the 35-minute developer walk-through video here.