During a live stream today, 2K Sports revealed some new features coming to WWE 2K14. The enhanced creation mode offers fans new ways to bend the WWE Universe to their will.
The new features are split into four categories, with the custom superstar area getting a lot of major improvements. This year sees the inclusion of "superstar heads." These allow players to customize bodies and attire, set as new created superstars or added as alternate attires.
Read on for the full list and a few new screenshots.
- New Superstar Heads allows the user to fully customize select WWE Superstars’ body and attire (including John Cena, CM Punk, Roddy Piper, Daniel Bryan and Undertaker) with the ability to set them as separate characters or alternate attires
- New ability to apply social media callouts for created Superstars
- For the first time ever, entrance attires can now be customized within Superstar Threads
- Custom Superstar save slots have been doubled to 100
- A host of new parts for more creative freedom
- Custom Championship allows the ability to create an original Championship. Customize the color of titles and apply logos, decals and sculptural reliefs to the front and side plates
- Custom titles can be placed up for grabs in Universe Mode
- New arena designs and venue size types
- New stage designs and much more
- New motions, music, and videos in Custom Entrance mode
- Ability to cast the positions of tag team and 3 man tag entrance motions
- Story Designer, Create-a-Finisher, and Custom Logos also return for the most in-depth creation suite yet.
WWE 2K14 arrives on October 25, 2013, for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.