Spearhead Games' zany co-op puzzler featuring four different animal with unique powers wasn't a perfect game, but if you own it then you've got a content expansion coming your way for free.
After reading community feedback, Spearhead's added some new levels to Tiny Brains. The update includes the following features:
- 10 new time-based and puzzle challenges in the "Road to Stardom" game mode, including the Infernal Carousel, Battle of Sphereburg, and Matrix Ball
- A rebranded version of existing content in "Escape the Mad Lab” and a new star-based progression and scoring system in the revamped “Road to Stardom”
- Souped-up superpower for the Minsc the hamster – Now, he can freeze objects with his ice blocks!
- Updated user interface that allows players to better navigate throughout modes and challenges
- New online functionality for the demo, so trial players can host online games through Chapter 1 and join campaign games hosted by players with the full version
Tiny Brains is only $9.99 on PS3, PS4, and PC, and the new content is available starting today. Watch the trailer for the new content below, but read our review of the game before you go out and buy it.