Forza Motorsport 4
Microsoft and Forza 4 developer Turn 10 Studios have detailed their plans to give some of the first owners of Forza 4 a sweet pack of gift cars.
The first production run of the game (exact quantities haven't been given) will feature a free pack of five cars:
- Ford Mustang GT Coupe 1965: Take to the road in this classic American stallion, one of Ford’s most successful launch cars behind the Model A.
- Koenigsegg Agera 2011: The Agera – from the Swedish verb “to act” – celebrates 15 years of Koenigsegg’s uncompromising philosophy of making dream cars.
- Lexus SC300 1997: A classic personal luxury coupé, the SC300 combines a powerful racer with a 225bhp I6-powered engine.
- RUF RGT-8 2011: The spectacular RGT-8 is powered by a 4.5-liter V8 engine that has been fine tuned to deliver unmatchable sports car power and curb appeal.
- Tesla Roadster Sport 2011: For luxury car fans, the Roadster Sport is electric heaven. Get behind the wheel of this electric two-seater and go zero to 60 mph in 3.7 seconds with a peak rating of 288 horsepower.
There will also be a Limited Edition Collector's Edition, but details on that will be coming at a later date.
Finally, for those of you who've put a lot of time and energy into Forza 3, your work will be rewarded in Forza 4 with gift cars and credits. It doesn't sound, however, like it'll be a one-to-one swap between your profiles in both games, but it's better than nothing. Livery editors are in luck, though, as your custom layers in Forza 3 can be imported into the new game.
Forza Motorsport 4 comes out this fall, and here's the box art featuring a Ferrari 458 Italia and some cars from the game.