Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast and Furious
Microsoft is teaming up with Universal Partnerships and Licensing to bring a new standalone expansion to Forza fans on both Xbox One and Xbox 360 centered around the Fast and Furious franchise. The expansion, Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast and Furious, features cars from across the Fast and Furious franchise and even features cars from the upcoming Furious 7 that hits theaters on April 3.
Since the expansion is standalone, you do not need to own Forza Horizon 2 to play the expansion. From March 27, the day expansion launches, to April 10 you can download the Fast and Furious expansion for free. Afterwards the expansion will cost $10, but players who downloaded the expansion during the promotion window will own it for free forever.
The new environment, which you can see in the brief teaser trailer above, is based on Southern France. The car challenges in the expansion will be based on classic Forza events and the Fast and Furious films.
In addition to the teaser trailer you can check out a partial list of some of the cars in the expansion. Some of these cars are unlocked by completing in-game challenges.
- 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Fast & Furious Edition
- 2012 Nissan GT-R Fast & Furious Edition
- 1998 Toyota Supra Fast & Furious Edition
- 2014 Maserati Ghibli S Fast & Furious Edition
- 1970 Plymouth Road Runner Fast & Furious Edition
- 2015 Dodge Charger R/T Fast & Furious Edition
- 1970 Plymouth Cuda Fast & Furious Edition
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Fast & Furious Edition