Codemasters is bringing its F1 series to the new home consoles for the first time this summer, complete with a significant update to the game's visual/handling engine.
Some of the additions for this year include:
- The inclusion of the Mexican Grand Prix
- New broadcast-style presentation aimed at capturing the race-day vibe – complete with a winner's podium sequence
- Voice-recognition tech for PS4 and Xbox One to communicate with your engineer for race/car info
- 20 visual/handling car improvements in areas such as force feedback, tire physics, aero, transmission, and more
- Play the 2014 F1 season with all the new features
- A new Pro Season mode
F1 2015 is slated for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC in June.