Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker
Atlus has announced a pair of free battles for Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker, as well as the release schedule for the game’s paid DLC.
First up is a pair of free DLC battles, which Atlus says will be free permanently.
- Beginner’s Brawl – A simple battle that’s meant to be tackled early on since it doesn’t scale to player level. This battle is meant to help players getting moving out of the gate, putting a little money in their pockets so they can start making use of the game’s Demon Auction.
- Lost Demon Rescue – In this battle, players are tasked with rescuing a demon caught in the crossfire of two hordes. Rescuing the demon successfully will cause it to join the player’s party.
The paid DLC is a little more diverse, and will be $0.99 when it launches in the eShop. All paid DLC matches the player’s level, meaning they can be completed at any point.
- Macca Makes an Escape! – In this scenario, demons are fleeing with pockets full of money and players must chase them down. Each demon is carrying three times their normal currency, offering players a chance to stock up on cash.
- All Skills Must Go! – In this battle, memory sticks with powerful sills are scattered across the map. Instead of killing enemies, this scenario tasks players with out-running them. If a demon reaches a memory stick first, they’ll steal it and flee.
- Let the Demons Grow – A free-for-all battle, the demons in this scenario offer extra EXP and help players level faster.
- Addonetarium – Aimed at higher level characters, this scenario is meant to allow players to flex their add-on muscles with mid to late game fusions.
The DLC is receiving a staggered release during May, following the game’s May 5 release date. Check out specific dates below.
- May 5 – Game lauch, Beginner’s Brawl, Macca Makes an Escape!
- May 12 – All Skills Must Go!, Lost Demon Rescue, Let the Demons Grow
- May 19 – Addonetarium