EA Sports Details NHL 17's October Update
Just in time for the new season, NHL 17 has detailed its October update, out now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. While it contains a few bug fixes, some of the update is based on player feedback.
- Improved functionality to stick lifts in the open ice and during net battles.
EA SPORTS Hockey League
- Addressed issue with EASHL Drop-in’s where captains on the Class Select screen couldn’t change player class or jersey selection.
- Added a roster download check on entry into EASHL to fix an issue where Creation Zone in EASHL wouldn’t load newly added jerseys or equipment.
- Resolution to a jersey issue seen by some users after they switched from custom uniforms to stock.
- Resolved issue where some EASHL teams were not able to match up in regular season games after winning an EASHL Playoff Championship.
Hockey Ultimate Team
- Reduce the chances of the HUT Infinite load issue from occurring.
- Added the ability to add a timeout value via Tuner Set for the HUT infinite loading issue some users are experiencing.
- Added additional telemetry logging to help us gather more information about the HUT infinite load issue.
- Improved game stability online and offline based on some crash issues seen by the community.
For more on NHL 17, check out our review here.
[Source: EA Sports' Website]
Supporting games past their release is always a good sign, especially when it is based on player feedback. If only EA Sports could listen to my feedback and patch in the ability that lets the real-life San Jose Sharks win the Stanley Cup.