[Trailer Added] Fallout Shelter Update Adds Parrots, Crafting, New Rooms
Update: Bethesda has just added a trailer for Fallout Shelter's newest update, which includes crafting, new pets, and more.
Original Story: Later this week Bethesda will add what it's calling Fallout Shelter's biggest update yet, complete with crafting, new pets, new rooms, and more.
The list below (text direct from Bethesda) of the update's contents do indeed prove it's meaty.
- Turn worthless junk into useful items! Introducing... crafting!
- New Rooms! Build the new Weapon and Armor crafting rooms and use them to create your own items in game!
- Lunchboxes now contain a bonus 5th card: Junk! Trust us – it's more useful than it sounds. Lucky wasteland explorers may also find junk on their adventures.
- Take the Overseer role to the next level. Build the new Barbershop and customize the look of any Dweller.
- Keep up with the latest fashions! Find new Outfits and Weapons straight from Fallout 4 in lunchboxes, or craft them yourself!
- Because four-legged companions bring overwhelming happiness, we've added new Dogs and Cats, and are introducing...Parrots! Plus, new Pet bonuses!
- Time of day is now properly reflected. Because authentic Vault simulation is our #1 goal!
For more on the game, check out Dan Tack's review.