PlayStation Plus Members Get 10 Additional Rock Band Songs With Pre-Order
If you haven’t yet decided to dust off your Rock Band instruments, Harmonix is trying to convince you to get out the Endust. The studio has announced a pair of pre-order bonuses for the PlayStation 4 version.
All customers who place a digital pre-order will get a Rock Band 4 theme, available immediately at checkout. PlayStation Plus members will get an additional 10 free songs. These will only be available at launch via this offer.
The additional tracks include:
- All That Remains – “Divide”
- Blitz Kids – “Run For Cover”
- Bring Me The Horizon – “Throne”
- Dead Sara – “Mona Lisa”
- Duran Duran – “The Reflex”
- Janis Joplin – “Move Over”
- Of Mice & Men – “Would You Still Be There”
- Oh Honey – “Sugar You”
- Pantera – “Cowboys From Hell (Live from Monsters in Moscow Festival)”
- Seastick Steve – “Summertime Boy”
Rock Band will be out on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on October 6. For more, check out our previous coverage.
The battle of the bands is heating up as Activision and Harmonix rekindle the plastic instrument war. Regardless of your choice this fall, music will be in the air. I’m interested to see how long this resurgence lasts.