Microsoft Will Celebrate E3 Week With FanFest For 500
Microsoft is inviting fans in the Los Angeles area to participate in E3. The company is giving away 500 tickets to a week-long Fanfest, but you’ll need to be fast to get them.
Microsoft hasn’t announced where the tickets will be distributed, but it won’t happen until June 14, the day before the company takes the state for its annual briefing. If you do happen to get your hands on one, here’s what you’ll have access to:
- Entry into the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing on Monday, June 15th, 9:30 a.m PDT, at the Galen Center in downtown Los Angeles.
- Invite to the exclusive Xbox FanFest Party, Monday afternoon, June 15th (games will be available to play).
- VIP access to the Xbox eSports Celebrity Challenge & Twitch Party
- Other unannounced events.
If you can’t be in Los Angeles for E3, Microsoft will be streaming its presentation. You can watch in the following places:
- Xbox.com via the Xbox Live Events Player
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- Windows Phone
- Spike TV
For more on E3 conferences, check out our (nearly complete) listing of all the stage presentations.