Battlefield 4 PC Patch Coming Next Week
In a posting on Battlefield's official forums, DICE outlined some notes for a patch coming next week.
Most of the updates are small, but there is one update, the fix for the "one-hit kill bug", that many will be happy to see implemented. You can check out the full list below:
- Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
- Fixed the audio bug where audio sometimes randomly dropped out while playing on certain multiplayer maps (typically Golmud Railway and Hainan Resort)
- Fixed the "one-hit kill bug" where occasionally damage from a single bullet was applied multiple times
- Fixed a common crash that would occur when exiting from the Single Player Campaign to Main Menu
- Tweaked the network and computer performance screen to show proper values. Players can now test their computer and network connection and get recommendations if they need to adjust something to improve their gameplay experience.
DICE does not have a release date for the patch, but says it should be available some time next week. Through there are still problems with the next-gen console versions of Battlefield 4, significant progress has been made with recent patches.