Saints Row 4's Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition Will Cost You $1 Million
Deep Silver is calling its new Saints Row 4 special edition the Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition, but its only dangerous to one gamer's wallet.
Saints Row 4's Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition puts the special in special edition. It seems like this thing could be legit, but maybe Deep Silver isn't expecting anyone to actually buy this thing. Regardless, here's what you'll get if you buy this limited edition:
- Saints Row IV : Commander in Chief Edition
- A full sized replica Dubstep Gun
- A full day of spy training
- A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
- One year’s membership of E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo to make it worthwhile
- Plastic Surgery of the purchaser’s choice
- A shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints capsule wardrobe
- 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington
- Hostage rescue experience
- A brand new Toyota Prius and insurance to give something back to the environment
- 7 nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two
Game Informer editor Joe Juba recently did an opinion on why special editions are dumb (I happen to agree). He probably didn't know about this stunt, but Wad Wad Edition almost seems like a social commentary on the state of special editions; though I doubt Deep Silver was thinking about that when it put this package together. In fact, this smells more like a publicity stunt rather than a real special edition – publicity it just got. You win this round Deep Silver!