Another Round Of Indie Games Get The Green Light On Steam
Valve has announced another half dozen indie games that will be joining the ranks of Steam. The creative titles run the gamut from a country-life RPG to a riot simulator.
Steam Greenlight allows gamers to vote on software they'd like to see added to the digital distribution platform, and the latest batch of approved games proves Steam users have pretty good taste. Here's a list of the new games, along with descriptions from the developers.
- Bleed: "Bleed is an action-platformer focused on stylish, acrobatic dodging and fluid, challenging gameplay. Wryn wants to be the ultimate videogame hero, but the Greatest Heroes of All Time have already been chosen."
- Game Dev Tycoon: "Game Dev Tycoon Start your own game development company and replay the history of gaming in this business simulation game. Start your business in a garage in the 80s."
- The Legend: "'The Legend' is here to leave you afraid of the dark for the entirety of your life. We plan to concept the _- into a more mysterious (but-even-more dangerous) figure."
- Legends of Eisenwald: "A unique mix of RPG and strategy set in a realistic medieval world, Legends of Eisenwald combines dynamic campaigns with fast-paced, yet strategic, turn-based combat."
- Riot: "As the economical crisis advances, the discontent of an entire population cannot help but outburst in Riots , where the sounds of many voices get heard at once."
- Stardew Valley: "Stardew Valley is an open-ended country-life RPG with support for up to 4-player co-op! It's up to you to choose your path..."
Like previous Steam Greenlight games, each title will release independently based on their own development schedules. Be sure to learn more about each game by picking on their respective titles in the descriptions above. For more games that have been approved through Steam Greenlight check out our previous coverage.
Which games are you most looking forward to? Share your picks in the comments below.