First Sins Of A Solar Empire: Rebellion DLC Incoming This Summer
Stardock's space strategy title Sins Of A Solar Empire: Rebellion is expanding with the new Forbidden Worlds DLC.
The add-on will release on June 5 for $4.99 with lots of new content to explore. Find out what you can expect from the Stardock's descriptions below and browse through the screen gallery for a first look.
• Four new planet types to colonize and exploit (Barren, Ferrus, Greenhouse, Oceanic), each created with beautiful high-res textures.
• New Planet Specialization System: Dedicate your worlds to either social or industrial output. Devoting your planet to social improvements will increase its population and culture, at the cost of trade income and ship production. Choosing an industrial path will limit your growth and culture, but make your planet a trading and ship building powerhouse.
• 15 new research subjects allow the races to conquer and expand onto the forbidden worlds.
• Discover 40 new planet bonuses during your exploration of the galaxy, unlocking the dark past of the Sins’ universe.
• Unlock five new Steam Achievements and display your mastery of forbidden space