Warner Bros. Registers A Number Of Batman Arkham Domain Names
Warner Bros. just went a domain name registration spree, any of which could be a hint at a new Batman game, or film.
All of the registered domain names have the word Arkham within them. The logical assumption is that one of these web sites may be the official future home of a new Batman game. However, with Nolan's Batman film trilogy complete, the next step in the film world may be to tackle a film version of a popular Batman franchise: Arkham. It's Batman, and it already has universal appeal thanks to the good will generated from the video game.
Check out the full list of registered domain names below.
- arkhamuniverse.com (Arkham Universe)
- batmanarkahmuniverse.com (Batman Arkham Universe)
- batmanarkhamarises.com (Batman Arkham Arises)
- batmanarkhambegins.com (Batman Arkham Begins)
- batmanarkhamdarkknight.com (Batman Arkham Dark Knight)
- batmanarkhamknight.com (Batman Arkham Knight)
- batmanarkhamlegend.com (Batman Arkham Legend)
- batmanarkhamlegends.com (Batman Arkham Legends)
- batmanarkhamnight.com (Batman Arkham Night)
- batmanarkhamorigins.com (Batman Arkham Origins)
- batmanarkhamstories.com (Batman Arkham Stories)
- darkknightarkham.com (Dark Knight Arkham)
- dcarkhamuniverse.com (DC Arkham Universe)
- dcarkhamverse.com (DC Arkhamverse)
- thearkhamuniverse.com (The Arkham Universe)