Darksiders II For PlayStation 3 Gets A Patch
The PlayStation 3 version of Darksiders II has gotten its first patch. The 33 MB patch fixes a number of bugs, and may even be preparing for some upcoming DLC. You can check out the patch noted below.
- A few crashes in Blackstone, including at the 2nd lever and during the Lilith cut-scene.
- A crash occurring when proceeding back to the Cauldron after completing it.
- The Custodian falling through the bridge in the Foundry when back-tracking through the dungeon.
- Spanish sub titles will be added to the North America version of Darksiders II.
- Players will be able to back up their save without having to use an online save
- Various fixes for the custodian getting fixed in the Foundry and the Scar
- Progression blocker with the Chancellor, reported after crashing or doing the Crucible before going to the land of the dead.
- Turning in 3 Stones of resistance awards the player properly.
- Improved general stability
[via Darksiders II Forums]