Max Payne 3 Update Adds Cheat And Lag Protection
A new update for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 version of Max Payne 3 adds automated cheat and lag protection measures. The update went live yesterday and adds a number of other new fixes and features. When asked how the automated cheat protection works, Rockstar said, "We might give some more details in the future."
Below is the complete list fixes and additions:
- The new Multiplayer Player Card, which allows you and your friends to track multiplayer stats including current amount of XP, total kills, favorite weapon and more.
- New Automated cheat protection and lag protection measures.
- Improvements to multiplayer load times
- Players can now spawn with dual wield if they have two sidearms and no two-handed weapon equipped
- Polish language support has been added
- Party leader now has the option of taking entire party with them when they back out of a match
- Weapon rank in the Arsenal is now visible on the left side of the screen, not just the right
- The Crew menu is now available inside lobbies
- XP gained for completing Grinds no longer contributes to rankings in Gang Wars matches
- Improvements to the spectator camera in Gang Wars.
- Gang Wars wager system improved to better show betting results
The free download content Disorganized Crime is available on August 28.
[Source: Rockstar Games]