Xbox Live Indie Game Devs Ready For Third Uprising
The Xbox Live Indie Games community has already demonstrated a strong grow-your-own mentality, and that philosophy is extending to another homegrown event during September. A variety of developers will have their games highlighted every workday from Sept. 10-20, giving some much-needed publicity to games that might otherwise go unnoticed to most gamers.
The trailer below shows off this year's lineup, along with gameplay footage to provide a sense of what each title is about.
Here's the list of games and developers, along with links to their own individual trailers:
- Gateways, by Smudged Cat Games
- Qrth-phyl, by Hermitgames
- Sententia, by Michael Arts
- City Tuesday, by Chris Zukowski
- Diehard Dungeon, by Trickdale
- Xenominer, by Gristmill Studios
- Entropy, by Autotivity
- Pixel, by Ratchet Game Studios
- Smooth Operators, by Andreas Heydeck
The Uprising's organizers will be providing frequent updates on the event on Twitter and Facebook. If you like what you see, be sure to support these guys with your wallets. They don't always get the credit they deserve.