Need For Speed Most Wanted Pre-Order Bonuses Announced
In what's becoming more and more commonplace among game pre-ordering, anyone who puts down some early money for Need for Speed Most Wanted at select retailers will get the limited-edition version of the title for free.
The Limited Edition includes: (text from Electronic Arts)
- Four hours of Double Speed Points: Players earn double speed points throughout the first four hours of multiplayer.
- 2012 Porsche 911 Carerra S: Optimized aerodynamic body that reduces drag for maximum speed and Nitrous Burn, delivering efficient and sustained speed boosts.
- Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale: A Race Pack Powertrain tuned for increased power and the impact protection modification to provide increased stability and strength when driving at breakneck speeds
Furthermore, those who pre-order the game via EA's Origin download service or at select retailers (participating retailers not listed), will also get exclusive packs:
- Speed Pack: The Caterham Superlight R500 in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Track Tyres modification for improved road handling, and the Lightweight Chassis modification allowing players to reach mesmerizing speeds.
- Strike Pack: The Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Power Pack Powertrain modification for an engine tuned for torque, acceleratio,n and the ability to reach breakneck speeds, and the Re-inflating Tyres [sic] modification making it easier to survive and counter rivals’ attempts to slow players down.
- Power Pack: The Ford F-150 SVT Raptor in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Reinforced Chassis modification for taking increased damage, and the powerful and violent Nitrous Dump modification for making tight jumps and powered up takedowns.
It's unknown if these pre-order packs will be doled out depending on which retailer you pre-order with.
Need for Speed Most Wanted comes out for PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Vita, iOS, and Android on October 30. For more on the game, check out our hands-on impressions from E3.