Infinity Blade II Update Coming This Week
Chair Entertainment is calling Infinity Blade II's Vault of Tears update the game's "largest free content update to date," and it features new content, social features, and more.
Apart from new content like additional areas, enemies, and rewards, the update also introduces a new ClashMob feature whereby you get additional turns and extra damage by friends' liking in Facebook and re-tweeting battle calls.
Infinity Blade: Vault of Tears comes out on Thursday, May 24.
Here are some of the update's features (direct from Chair):
- Delve further into the mysterious past of Siris, as new areas are unlocked and major secrets are revealed.
- Jump into battle and defeat new enemies! Featuring the Moss Golem, Dark Fiend, Bog Giant, Acolyte, and more.
- New ClashMob features including the ability to participate and do in-game damage via Facebook and Twitter.
- Find your hidden ally and discover secret items and rewards with the all-new Treasure Map feature.
- More than 50 new items, including magic rings, weapons, shields, helmets, as well as armor to collect, master, and sell.
- Additional surprises await you with new Achievements, unique gems to forge, ClashMob updates, more.