Anno 2070 Deep Ocean Announced
Ubisoft announced a new expansion add-on for Anno 2070, a real-time strategy game for PC, called Deep Ocean. No price for the expansion was announced. It's coming out this fall, though.
Ubisoft passed along a list of all the new features being added:
• New Civilization Level
For the first time in the history of the Anno series, an add-on brings a new civilization level: the Tech faction is expanded by the Genius population class.
• A Deeper Game Experience
The new population class grants access to the new Tech Monument, new corresponding production chains and consumption goods. Furthermore, this new class features all-new vehicles and new items allowing players to develop industries, strengthen economies and exploit new resources.
• Additional Content and Challenges
Players will also be able to:
- Acquire enemy territories without military force using the Hostile Takeover feature.
- Resolve energy problems by building the new underwater geothermal power plant.
- Optimize energy supply through Energy Transfer between islands.
- Face a new dangerous disaster: the Tsunami!
- Unlock new rewards for each faction’s career ladder.
- Take advantage of new underwater trading routes.
- Experience over 150 new challenging quests.
- Unlock over 30 new achievements.
- Access player comparison via new leaderboards.