Street Fighter X Tekken Getting All Kinds Of Paid And Free DLC Soon
Capcom announced today a number of DLC items and updates coming soon to Street Fighter X Tekken.
First up are swap costumes which will allow Tekken characters to wear Street Fighter outfits, and vice-versa on April 3. The costumes will be a dollar each, or $13 for each franchise's costume set. April 3 will also bring new quick combos and color packs.
Shortly after that, there will be a, "free tournament support title update that will add a new and faster way to select your gems from the versus screen via a dial system." There will also be, "three new Assist Gem packs and six new Boost Gem packs, which add over 60 gems to the selection pool."
After the PlayStation Vita version of the game releases, Blanka, Sakura, Guy, Cody, Elena, Dudley, Alisa, Bryan, Christie, Jack, Lars and Lei will all become downloadable for the console version of the game for $20.
Capcom has also said that they will be patching the game soon to prevent future infinite combo exploits.
Here's a handy list from Capcom to clarify all the DLC:
Free DLC and updates
- Nine new gem packs totaling 60+ new gems
- Replay analyzer
- Tournament support for gem selection
- Three new quick combo pre-sets
- Three additional gem loadout slots
- Three new color packs with four colors each
- Swap Costumes - $1.00 (80 MSP) each or in two $13.00 (1040 MSP) Street Fighter and/or Tekken packs
- DLC characters - $20.00 (1600 MSP) for all 12 new fighters