Skyrim: Boss Fights, Tavern Brawls, Marriage, And More
If you're looking forward to Skyrim, you don't want to miss this. The creative team has answered 25 fan questions covering a broad spectrum of topics, from nit-picky specifics to more general info.
The Q&A, posted on Bethesda's blog, features Todd Howard (game director), Bruce Nesmith, (lead designer), and Matt Carofano (lead artist) fielding questions from gamers who are clearly hardcore fans of the series.
Honestly, you should probably read all 25 responses, but a few highlights include:
- You can get married, and your spouse can move in if you own a house
- Your leaning toward good or evil isn't represented by a number
- Boss fights are not just enemies with more HP. They use a variety of tactics
- Don't count on destructible environments
- Skyrim has tavern brawls!
Personally, I'm a little disappointed by the decision to keep the old "restore your magic weapon by refilling it with soul gems" mechanic, but other than that, this Q&A leaves me more excited for Skyrim than ever.