Forza 4 Collector's Edition Features A Ton Of Bonus Content
The October 11 release of Forza Motorsport 4 will likely be the major event of the year for simulation racing fans. If you're excited about the game, you might want to consider springing for the $79.99 Collector's Edition of Forza 4, which comes with an additional 25 cars and some other impressive bonus content.
Here's the rundown of what you'll get for 80 bucks – it's a pretty impressive list of bonuses. You have to pre-order now to ensure you receive the "Launch Bonus" car pack, which is limited in quantity.
Bundled together with a polished Steelbook DVD Case, the Limited Collector’s Edition content includes the following:
- The VIP Car Pack featuring the 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, 2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge, 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera, 2010 Noble M600, and 2011 RUF Rt 12 R.
- The limited quantity Launch Bonus Car Pack (available for fans who pre-order early) featuring the 1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe, 2011 Koenigsegg Agera, 1997 Lexus SC300, 2011 RUF RGT-8, and 2011 Tesla Roadster Sport.
- A 10-car add-on pack of American muscle cars (also available for purchase at launch on Xbox LIVE Marketplace).
- Custom-designed BMW cars from the BMW Design Challenge (which includes the much anticipated BMW M5 pictured above).
- VIP Membership status within the Forza community, including special recognition in new community features, leaderboards, ForzaMotorsport.net, and more.
- “Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear,” a stunning 96-page book written by the Top Gear team that describes in-game cars from the Autovista experience and features imagery from game and the Top Gear photo library.
- A vinyl sticker set featuring the logos of Forza Motorsport 4, Top Gear, and Turn 10.