Batman: Arkham City Wallpapers For Everyone
We've got images based on both covers for all types of monitors, PS3 and 360 backgrounds, and iPhones. Come and get it!
Left-click on the proper resolution (click here to find out your screen's rez if you don't know), right-click on the image that appears, and select "set as desktop background" from the menu options.
1. Download an image and save it to your Desktop.
2. Plug in PMD (Portable Memory Device -Memory Stick, Compact Flash, SD card or USB Flashdrive) to your computer.
3. Transfer your image to anywhere on your PMD.
4. Unplug PMD from your computer. Plug it into your PS3.
5. On the PS3 XMB go to your Photo section.
6. Highlight (Hover over) the PMD and press [Triangle].
7. Select [Display All] from the options menu.
8. Locate the image. Press Triangle.
9. Select [Copy] from the action menu and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the operation.
10. When viewing a photo, simply bring up the options screen by pressing the [Triangle] button and selecting "Set As Wallpaper" from the options displayed.
1. Save the image to a USB Flashdrive like steps 1 through 3 above.
2. Unplug USB drive from your computer. Plug it into your 360.
3. Hit the guide button and go to the media blade. Select "Picture Library."
4. Select "Portable Device."
5. Navigate to the image and hit the Y button to "Apply as Background."
1. Navigate to this page on the iPhone. Be sure you're viewing it in "Full Site" rather than the mobile edition.
2. Hit the iPhone rez link to bring up the image.
3. Hold your finger on the image to bring up a menu. Hit "Save Image."
4. Find the image in your photo gallery.
5. Hit the icon in the bottom left corner and select "Use as Wallpaper."