Balancing Fixes And DLC Coming To Super Street Fighter IV
Gaming site Andriasang has translated a recent Capcom blog post, and it reveals plenty of minor balancing fixes coming to SSF IV next month. Check out the list below for what you can expect on June 15th.
- Fei Long's infinite combo loop against Juri will be removed.
- Unblockable Ultras will be fixed. This is where you throw a fireball and the Ultra flash made it so your opponent could not block.
- Guy will no longer be able to be thrown while he's crouching and in hit stun animation. A bug made it possible to combo throw moves while he was in this state.
- Ibuki's invincibility window on wake up -- under certain circumstances -- was too long, this will be fixed.
- The 2nd hit of Ibuki's Spinning Kicks missing Chun-Li will be fixed.
- Counter hit damage on M. Bison's (Dictator) Ultra 2 was too low.
- Sagat's Angry Charge was not working properly in some instances (EX-Tiger Uppercut doesn't get damage upgrade in some cases).
In addition to these minor changes, the game will also be receiving its Tournament Mode DLC on the same day, which allows fighting fans to organize their own bracketed competitions. Read more about it here.