Uncharted 2 Update Delivers Clan Tags And Quicker Load Times
Today, PS3 users still blasting through the gorgeous adventure of Nathan Drake should expect an update the next time they fire up their system. Update 3 of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves carries with it a host of new features, including clan tags, a multiplayer rematch option, and more.
Here’s the full list of updates:
- The game’s version number shows up on the main menu now
- Four letter Clan Tags can be added to preface PSN IDs
- Load times have been “significantly” decreased
- Boosters have been readjusted for balance
- Mutliplayer rematches are now an option
- Double Cash bugs have been addressed
- Player’s Met screen in game and on the XMB now display correctly
Everybody loves quicker load times, and the other updates look like they iron out some annoying issues. Can anybody think of any other problems with the game that weren't addressed with this update?