The Secret Music Of Metro Kingdom In Super Mario Odyssey
Many of the secrets in Super Mario Odyssey reward Moons for their discovery, but there are a few secrets that are just there for Mario fans.
Metro Kingdom, the city world used to reveal the game, arguably has the most of this style of secret. In the video below, you can hear a handful of musical tracks hidden in the level that don't reward Moons, but are very cool to hear.
First up is a take on a classic Mario Kart theme, then you will hear a jazzy version of a familiar Mario theme, an alternate version of "Jump Up Superstar", and finally a big band version of more familiar Mario music.
For more of our Super Mario Odyssey coverage, click the links below.
- Our review of Super Mario Odyssey
- How to make quick coins in Super Mario Odyssey
- Our favorite Luncheon Kingdom secret in Super Mario Odyssey
- Every Transformation in Super Mario Odyssey
- Conquering Super Mario Odyssey's hardest level
- Here's what Super Mario Odyssey's most expensive suit looks like in action