Join Our Upcoming Game Club Discussion Of Deus Ex: Human Revolution
With Deus Ex: Mankind Divided coming up in August, we thought it'd be a good time to take a look back at 2011's Deus Ex: Human Revolution. If you're not familiar, we've started playing through games with our community on The Game Informer Show. This time we're playing through Deus Ex: Human Revolution in three chunks of discussion, so we'll be talking about everything in the game up until you leave Detroit on July 14th's episode of The GI Show.
The game (we're fine with the Director's Cut edition or not) is available on Wii U, Xbox 360 (and it's backwards compatibly on Xbox One), PlayStation 3, and is on sale on Steam for $5 until July 4th. We strongly encourage you to play the game alongside us and send your thoughts or questions to email@example.com so that we can read them on air. In the past, GI Game Club has devoured in great detail Final Fantasy VII and Uncharted 4: A Thief's End so we encourage you to go back and watch those to get a better idea of the format.
Here are a couple of questions to get the ball rolling...
- How well does Deus Ex: Human Revolution set up its own world, independent of the two earlier Deus Ex games?
- How viable of an option is non-lethal stealth in Deus Ex: Human Revolution?
- How approachable did Eidos Montreal manage to make this game? What did it sacrifice to reach a wider audience?
- If you're familiar with both versions, what are your thoughts on the Director's Cut edition of the game and why was it necessary?
- What's your favorite part of Deus Ex: Human Revolution's opening five chapters?
We're excited to start this journey with our community, so we really look forward to reading your thoughtful emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org We hope you enjoy the game!