Game Informer Editors Square Off In A Full Day Of 'Versus Mode’
We hope you are all having a nice, relaxing Memorial Day weekend (for our American readers) and a lovely Sunday (for those abroad). Regular readers will recall that holidays are a special time here at Game Informer. Instead of the usual news, reviews, and features, we band together for full day of themed content.
Tomorrow, our editors are squaring off to defend and deflate a number of recent games. Each title will have a champion and a detractor, and we want you to weigh in, too. Make sure to let us know where you come down on each of these games, and (just this once) fan the flames by letting us know which arguments you found most compelling.
The pieces are transcribed from live conversations, so you’re getting a (largely) unvarnished, organic look at the kinds of conversations that happen in our office every day. Be sure to check back with us throughout the day tomorrow starting at 6 a.m. Pacific/9 a.m. Eastern as a new Versus Mode piece goes live. We'll be compiling them all here for easy reference, too.
- Debating Dragon Age: Origins - Kim Wallace vs. Matt Bertz
- Debating BioShock Infinite - Bryan Vore vs. Jeff Cork
- Debating Animal Crossing - Dan Ryckert vs. Kyle Hilliard
- Debating Dead Space 3 - Tim Turi vs. Andrew Reiner
- Debating The Walking Dead - Andrew Reiner vs. Dan Ryckert
- Debating Final Fantasy XII - Matt Kato vs. Dan Tack
- Debating Halo - Matt Miller vs. Matt Helgeson
- Debating Dishonored - Ben Reeves vs. Jeff Marchiafava