Game Hunt: Dragonborn Edition
You've tracked down gaming's most memorable characters and icons in Arkham City, the barren wastelands of Pandora, and a Portal 2 test chamber. Prepare yourself for the greatest challenge yet, as Skyrim's ancient engravings reveal more hidden mysteries that only a gamer could appreciate.
By this point you probably know the drill. Game Informer's newest graphic designer Laleh Azarshin is a diabolical genius when it comes to hiding video game objects in a seemingly innocuous background. She also takes great pleasure in stumping even the most eagle-eyed readers, which this latest edition is sure to do. In the picture above you'll find 27 hidden video-game objects, including characters, items, and symbols.
To view the full wall (the above picture is only about a third of the entire image), click on the picture to open up the expanded view, then right click on the image and select "view image" or "open image in new tab" depending on your browser. Alternatively, you can right click on this link and open it as a new tab. Good luck!
1. Foxhound emblem (Metal Gear Solid)
2. Chocobo (Final Fantasy)
3. PlayStation Home logo
4. Long block (Tetris)
5. Navi (The Legend of Zelda)
6. Master Sword (The Legend of Zelda)
7. Steam logo
8. Vault emblem (Borderlands)
9. Weak spot (Shadow of the Colossus)
10. 1-Up Mushroom (Super Mario Bros.)
11. Amaterasu (Okami)
12. Ubisoft logo
13. Warrior alien (Aliens)
14. Basarios (Monster Hunter)
15. C3PO (Star Wars)
16. Harold (Fallout 3)
17. The tenth doctor (Doctor Who)
18. Yeti (Ski Free)
19. You and three enemies (Asteroids)
20. Sweetroll (Skyrim)
21. Kratos (God of War)
22. Professor Genki (Saints Row: The Third)
23. Charmander (Pokemon)
24. Ridley (Super Metroid)
25. Sectoid (X-COM)
26. Applejack's nordic ancestor... (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
27. An adventurer like you... (Skyrim)
Did you find every entry? Boast or ask for help from your fellow readers in the comments section. Don't forget to thank Laleh for her hard work as well!