How To Get Infinite XP In Skyrim
Part of the fun in Skyrim is earning your skill points and building a character that you love. However, some people just want to max out their stats as easily of possible. If you fall into that group, you'll be interested in this glitch that allows you to easily bring every skill up to 100.
I came across this tip on a few different message boards, so I decided to try it for myself. You should watch the video below for the full step-by-step walkthrough, but here's short text version.
1. Get the Oghma Infinium book by completing the Hermaeus Mora daedric quest.
2. Go to your bookshelf, and with the book in your possession, activate the shelf.
3. Instead of storing the book, press the triggers to read it from your menu screen. Choose any of the three paths.
4. Back out one screen (to your book inventory), then store the book on the shelf.
5. Back out of the menu completely, and target the book on the shelf. Confirm the "Read Oghma Infinium" option.
6. Don't actually read it here! when it brings up the paths again, just choose "do not read." Then, just take the book off the shelf.
7. Go back to step 2 and repeat as often as desired.
Here's the video (recorded at home, so apologies for the less-than-ideal quality):
Warning: Power-leveling like this can completely ruin the fun of the game. You'll be overpowered, and won't get the satisfaction of earning your abilities. Even so, if you're an achievement farmer (or just want to pump up a new character for a second playthrough), this could be the way to go.