Official Tomb Raider Wallpapers
We've got three official wallpapers from Crystal Dynamics for a slew of monitor sizes and devices. Enjoy!
- Left-click on the proper resolution and select "set as desktop background" from the menu options.
- Download an image and save it to your Desktop.
- Plug in PMD (Portable Memory Device-Memory Stick, Compact Flash, SD card or USB Flashdrive) to your computer.
- Transfer your image to anywhere on your PMD.
- Unplug PMD from your computer. Plug it into your PS3.
- On the PS3 XMB go to your Photo section.
- Highlight (Hover over) the PMD and press [Triangle].
- Select [Display All] from the options menu.
- Locate the image. Press Triangle.
- Select [Copy] from the action menu and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the operation.
- When viewing a photo, simply bring up the options screen by pressing the [Triangle] button and selecting "Set As Wallpaper" from the options displayed.
- Save the image to a USB Flashdrive like steps 1 through 3 above.
- Unplug USB drive from your computer. Plug it into your 360.
- Hit the guide button and go to the media blade. Select "Picture Library."
- Select "Portable Device."
- Navigate to the image and hit the Y button to "Apply as Background."
- Navigate to this page on the iPhone. Be sure you're viewing it in "Full Site" rather than the mobile edition.
- Hit the iPhone rez link to bring up the image.
- Hold your finger on the image to bring up a menu. Hit "Save Image."
- Find the image in your photo gallery.
- Hit the icon in the bottom left corner and select "Use as Wallpaper."