Diablo IV Druid Skills And Abilities
Druids are one with nature – and that nature is deadly. Over the course of a single combat encounter, they can rapidly shapeshift between bear, werewolf, and human forms. Using a mix of magic and brute strength they are an imposing force. During our recent cover story visit to Blizzard, we went hands-on with the game for two days. Here’s a quick overview of what we learned about the Druid class in that time.
- Earthspike: Sunder the earth, impaling the first enemy hit. Each time you hit an enemy with Earthspike, your chance to deal a Crushing Blow to that target is increased.
- Shred: Shapeshift into a werewolf and shred an enemy. Has a chance to strike twice. (shown)
- Storm Strike: Electricity gathers around your weapon, dealing damage split between your targets and nearby enemies.
- Maul: Shapeshift into a werebear and maul an enemy, dealing damage and fortifying yourself.
- Wind Shear: Conjure a piercing blade of wind, dealing damage and increasing your movement speed by a few seconds.
- Pulverize: Shapeshift into a werebear and slam the ground, dealing massive damage to nearby enemies. (shown)
- Landslide: Crush enemies between pillars of earth. Has an additional chance to deal a Crushing Blow.
- Tornado: Conjure a vortex that moves outward and curves in a random direction, dealing damage for several seconds.
- Cyclone Armor: Powerful winds protect you, granting ranged damage reduction.
- Earthen Bulwark: Rocks surround you for a few seconds, making you Unstoppable and absorbing some damage. Upon expiration, the rocks shatter, dealing damage of the remaining shield amount to nearby enemies.
- Trample: Rush forward as a werebear, dealing damage and stunning enemies for a short time. (shown)
- Debilitating Roar: Shapeshift into a werebear and bellow with ferocity, reducing the attack speed of nearby enemies by a percent for a few seconds.
- Ravenous Bite: Shapeshift into a werewolf and tear at an enemy’s flesh, dealing damage and healing yourself.
- Hurricane: Form a hurricane around you that deals damage to nearby enemies over time.
- Boulder: Unearth a large rolling boulder that knocks back and crushes enemies dealing damage with each hit. Has an additional chance to deal a Crushing Blow. (shown)
- Wolves: Passive skill that summons wolf companions that bite enemies. The wolves follow you in battle, but you can actively direct the wolves to focus on specific enemies. (shown)
- Ravens: Passive skill where ravens fly above you and periodically attack your enemies. You can target an area to swarm with ravens. Enemies take damage and suffer Vulnerability for a few seconds.
- Vine Creeper: A passive skill that summons a vine creeper to periodically emerge from the ground and poison nearby enemies. Command your vines to strangle enemies in a target area, poisoning and stunning them for a time.
- Cataclysm: A massive storm follows you for several seconds. Tornados knock back enemies, and lightning strikes wildly for massive damage. (shown)
- Grizzly Rage: Shapeshift into a werebear for a few seconds. You are granted new werebear skills and generate spirit faster. You are Unstoppable while in Grizzly Rage.
- Petrify: Petrify all nearby enemies, stunning them for a few seconds. Damage breaks this effect and deals an additional amount of damage.
- Abundance: Basic skills generate more spirit.
- Ancestral Fortitude: Increase your non-physical resistances.
- Call of the Wild: Your critical strike chance is increased against your wolves’ target. Raven passive attacks make enemies vulnerable.
- Earthbind: Earth skills have a chance to immobilize enemies for a few seconds.
- Earthen Might: Enemies hit by Earth skills take increased damage from Earth skills for a few seconds.
- Elemental Exposure: Targets hit by Spirit skills become Vulnerable for a percentage of damage dealt.
- Endless Tempest: Increase the duration of the Hurricane and Cataclysm.
- Eye of the Storm: Critical strikes with Storm skills increase the critical strike chance of non-Storm skills.
- Feral Spirit: Critical strike damage is increased for a time after using a shapeshift skill.
- Fury of Nature: Enemies hit by Earth and Storm skills have a chance to take increased critical strike damage.
- Heightened Senses: Damage reduction against nearby enemies is increased.
- Hunt the Weak: Critical strike chance is increased against poisoned enemies while shapeshifted.
- Iron Hide: While in werebear form, damage reduction is increased. This bonus persists for several seconds after leaving werebear form.
- Lupine Swiftness: While in werewolf form, movement speed is increased. This bonus persists for a few seconds after leaving werewolf form.
- Natural Balance: Earth and Storm skills that consume Spirit restore life.
- Natural Resonance: Earth and Storm skills deal increased damage.
- Overpower: A chance on hit to knock down slowed enemies.
- Predatory Instincts: Deal increased damage to nearby enemies
- Primal Resonance: Earth skills deal increased Crushing Blow damage.
- Perfect Storm: Strom skills deal increased damage to Vulnerable targets.
- Rabid Strikes: Your werewolf skills poison the target for a percentage of damage over a few seconds.
- Scent of Blood: Deal increased damage to crowd controlled enemies.
- Storm and Claw: While Hurricane or Cataclysm are active, shapeshifting skills deal additional damage as lightning.
- Undergrowth: Increase the duration of crowd control effects.
- Quickshift: After shapeshifting into a different form, your next skill deals increased damage.